Once an imperial princess, now reborn among the lowest of slaves of the nobility.
As the eldest princess of Nanzhao, she received the burden of an imperial ruler and took to the battlefield in tumultuous times. Instead of being a hero, her actions were vilified by officials as interference in the imperial court. Clutching her trusted confidante in her arms among a sea of flames, her tattered heart was pierced by an arrow shot by the one she loved most.
In her previous life, she was known as Ning Rulan.
And yet, perhaps heaven had seen it fit to give her another chance.
Resurrected as a palace maid carrying out the most menial of tasks in the imperial palace of the nation of Beimin, her resolve to take revenge and save her younger brother from being a puppet emperor drives her. Fate however, had not deigned to smile upon her forever. Forced to navigate through the tiger’s den that is court politics, many devilish and vindictive nobles will make themselves known. Only upon her conquest of these obstacles will she be able to carve out a new place for herself.
A place for the woman now known as Su Xi-er.
Travelling across nations.
Finding secrets to be unravelled.
Dangerous encounters around every corner.
Will she remain shackled to her past?
Or will she be able to reach for the happiness that is now before her?
No matter if she is Ning Rulan or Su Xi-er, this time, there would be no more second chances ー no more regrets!
“His Majesty, the Emperor… They say he was killed!”
I’m nine years old. I’m an orphan.
“A woman as the emperor? That’s impossible!”
I tried to do the emperor’s job since the seat was vacant, but what’s wrong with that idiot?
“Hey. Shut up and do your job.”
I’ll be the emperor.
–after a combo of Atonement -> Broken Engagement -> Execution, I thought I was dead…
…however, Jill’s time got rewound to six years ago, when she was but ten, just about to be engaged with the Prince.
Jill, who knew what will happen six years later, was eager to change her fate.
The face didn’t matter–she would marry another man.
It was the young emperor of the neighboring country (who would fall into darkness six years later) who responded to her.
She was courted by the Emperor, subsequently kidnapped, and later stuck with him.
“I still have six years! If I manage to rehabilitate the Emperor by then, all will be solved! (Or so I would like to think).”
This is a tale of a returnee young lady whom was also known as the Battle Maiden, whom, as she avoided the Prince’s persistent courtship, got reunited with former subordinates, solve cases with physics, and became a real couple with the cursed Emperor.
The once greatest Saint underneath the heavens has been reborn after one hundred years. He cultivates with mighty skills, and he fights to once again reach the top of the world!
Don’t compete with me when it comes to concocting pills, 100% effectiveness means nothing to me.
Don’t compete with me when it comes to cultivation speed, I won’t be responsible when you die from embarrassment.
Don’t compete with me when it comes to experience, as I’m an ancient ancestor.
The existence of Jiang Chen is destined to ridicule thousands of geniuses……
“Onizuka Yamato’s level increased by 1 for killing Shinichi Gotoda.”
I’m just a company employee who happened to kill someone, and as a result, I choose to live my life by killing people and continue to raise my level.
If I’m going to kill, I’m going to kill bad guys!
The journey to the martial peak is a lonely, solitary and long one. In the face of adversity, you must survive and remain unyielding. Only then can you break through and continue on your journey to become the strongest. High Heaven Pavilion tests its disciples in the harshest ways to prepare them for this journey. One day the lowly sweeper Kai Yang managed to obtain a black book, setting him on the road to the peak of the martials world.
While on a school field trip in the Czech Republic, Kang Hyuk happens to stumble into a shop called “Archmage.” To his disbelief, the shop is actually owned by an archmage… from another world! Forced to become the Archmage’s disciple, thus begins Kang Hyuk’s journey
He possessed a modern fantasy supporting role.
A villain with an angel’s name, Cheon Sa-yeon’s loyal dog and an unfortunate supporting actor who died on his behalf, Han Yi-gyeol.
In order to escape from Cheon Sa-yeon and survive, he had to use the original protagonist Ha Tae-heon.
But Ha Tae-heon, who thought it was a lifeline, was infinitely indifferent to him. Rather, Cheon Sa-yeon showed interest.
Besides, something strange happened.
The events that occurred in the original story had been advanced, and the gate and monster ratings had risen. Even people who were ‘different’ from the original.
The original version I was trying to use was wrong.
* * *
Hopefully, you are really.
“I just thought I knew how to clear it… Isn’t that all?”
Cheon Sa-yeon, who was walking to the basement entrance, looked back at me. He replied with a soft smile.
“You and I are the same, Han Yi-gyeol.”
“What does that mean?”
“It means that we are in a position to hide each other’s hidden cards and look at each other.”
Hidden card. I tried not to react to that word, putting on a calm expression.
“It’s too much. I told you one.”
“Strictly speaking, it was discovered, not reported.”
It was tiny that Cheon Sa-yeon gave me an interesting look and said, “But not bad. It seems like a lot of fun, doesn’t it? Predicting, discovering, and using each other’s hidden cards.”
“I am not interested.”
In fact, there was a lot of interest, but I shook my head in denial, thinking that I wouldn’t be able to see a good one if I dared to show it.
“That’s sad. I wanted you to come over.”
When he woke up, Zhong Ziqi found that he had transmigrated over!
It’s okay that his family is very poor, but unexpectedly both of his parents are dead!
Even if both of them are dead, he is actually a Ger!
It doesn’t really matter that he was a Ger, but who could have thought that he was sold by his elder uncle’s family!
Even if he was sold, he was sold to a fool!
Zhong Ziqi was calm on the outside, but inside he was screaming: Could it be any worse?
But since I can’t do anything to prevent it, I might as well sit back and enjoy it.
However, having such a silly person to accompany him in this unfamiliar and strange world, it’s, actually…not bad too.
Gripes have their origins and debts have their creditors. We haven’t crossed each other in days past or present, nor formed any grudges. I am but duty-bound to carry this out, so apologies in advance!
In his past life, Yang Chen was a gentle person who was oppressed for his whole life.
Now that he’s reborn, he chose to become an executioner and severs ties and grudges with his executioner’s blade, killing all that climb onto the Immortal Executioner’s Platform!
Heads will roll! Humans’ in the human realm, demons’ in the demon realm, devils’ in the devil realm and immortals’ in the immortal realm!
The world is like a chessboard and all living beings are the pieces on it!
“I do not want to be treated as a chess piece by the players!”
Defeat in this chess is tantamount to the destruction of my body and I’ll thoroughly disappear! Victory in this chess and I’ll have a very long life!
With the help of an ancient Weiqi piece, Gu Hai arrived at the Divine Province Mainland!
Heavenly Dao is eternal, however life is limited, making heaven and earth pieces of a chessboard, then in the end transformed into a loess, vanishing like faded smoke and scattered clouds. Nevertheless people still jump out of the chessboard, and these people are already prepared for their death while playing chess against the heavens, and perhaps win eternal life for themselves?
“I’ve come, and I want to live through 10,000 lives without any boundaries!”
The subject must follow the instructions below every day of the Crimson Moon.
It specifies that the association is not liable for compensation for damages to the subject if not implemented.
1. At night when the Crimson Moon rises, the mansion will feel exceptionally quiet and dark, but that is a natural phenomenon. Don’t be anxious.
2. Don’t be surprised if a bird scurries towards the window and breaks it, do not try to open the window or contact people. We are not responsible for any danger that might arise when you open the window.
3. After midnight, you should make sure that there are no locked doors for each visit to the mansion. The door on the first floor, however, is excluded.
5. If you find a room with a locked door, never try to open it, place three pre-prepared flowers at the door and bow three times. Red flowers such as anemone flowers and red roses are good. Please refrain from lilies and white roses.
6. Never check if something falls out of the window, and we recommend you leave the vicinity immediately.
7. If you hear a man shouting, immediately lower yourself and go into a hiding place and hold your breath for 40 seconds. If you feel like you need it, you should stay a little longer.
8. Occasionally you can see the carpet turning red in the mansion, but since the wine has been spilled already, you can ask someone who’s out there to clean the carpet.
9. Subject must light the candles on all candlesticks in the banquet room before dawn. If you fail to light all the candlesticks, leave the mansion right away and hide in a building with an altar and wait until sunrise.
10. If you hear a window breaking by a woman’s scream, stop the ritual that day, leave the mansion, and start over again the next day ( the Crimson Moon will still be present )
11. Never talk to a maid crying in the hallway and do not stay in the same place for a long time. Be careful not to recognize her as a person.
12. If you’ve done everything you have to do when you encounter the crying maid, she’ll be the first to leave, and then the ritual is a success.
13. If the door is locked on the way back with all the candles lit in the banquet room, run right away to find a place to hide. Be careful not to make any sound by locking the doors and blocking the lights. Do not be disturbed by the sound of scratching or choking breaths. If you are lucky enough to hold on until the sun rises, you can start the ritual again the next day. It’s rare, so you don’t have to worry about it in advance.
14. There is no point 4 in this guide. If point 4 is confirmed, please burn the guide and visit the sorcerer.
It is a point to be careful when using the above procedure.
We wish you endless peace in the future.]
I entered the horror game. Not even as the main character, but as the final villain boss!
It is said that she will die of fear from seeing a ghost with a terrible appearance. It is also stated that if she does not execute the rituals written in the instructions every night when the Crimson Moon rises, she will have a horrendous death.
“Why are you trying to escape in fear? You embraced me and went to bed before… ”
“Use me to your heart’s content and command me. I’m left here to be your s*ave.”
“That’s why you should have kept yourself a little less interested in me.”
Surviving is also daunting, but the characters I thought were supporting roles are approaching me?!
But I don’t think these guys are normal either…